Current Job Openings
Ready to join our team? Check out our open positions!
Job Description:ASYGN is seeking an Analog / RF IC Design Engineer who will be responsible for the design and validation of high-performance CMOS integrated circuits. The candidate must have a proven record of designing complex mixed signal ICs in state-of-the-art CMOS technologies. The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic achiever, objective-driven, and able to work efficiently with both the IC and applications teams.
Education and Experience Requirements:Ph.D. or M.S in Electrical Engineering degree with experience in analog, RF and/or mixed signal IC development with proven designs into production.
- Ability to lead complex mixed signal chip developments from creation to production
- Strong grasp of analog / RF design techniques at the system and transistor levels
- Strong intuitive and analytical understanding of transistor level design, layout, and simulation
- Hands on experience with designs of high-performance circuits like ADC/DAC converters, low noise amplifiers, precision voltage and current references, LDOs, low jitter PLLs
- Signal processing knowledge strongly desired
- Experience with Cadence and Mentor Graphics tools
- Knowledge and experience with experimental/debug verification in the lab
- Eager for field returns and continuous improvement
- Proficient in written and spoken English and French Apply for this job
ASYGN is seeking a wide-scope, talented Embedded Systems Engineer to imagine, build and
characterize sensor interface systems.
Many different applications will be addressed, from inertial sensors (gyroscopes, accelerometers,
magnetometers) to environmental (pressure, humidity, gas) and imaging applications.
The scope of work will cover the full chain from customer specifications to final delivery:
• Specification based on customer interaction
• System architecture design
• PCB design/layout/production
• Embedded RTL and C code design
• Application code design
• Electrical and system-level test
• Customer delivery & support
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic achiever, objective-driven, and able to work efficiently
with both applications and IC teams.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Ph.D. or M.S in Embedded Systems or Electronic engineering degree
Proven experience in analog and mixed signal system development
•Excellent background in sensor systems development
• Knowledge and experience with experimental aspects in the lab
• FPGA/microcontroller/microprocessor based architectures
• VHDL/Verilog and embedded C/C++ language
• Experience with Vivado / Orcad / Altium / Python / Matlab tools
• Smooth and timely sub-contractor interaction for layout, PCB manufacturing and assembly
• Eager for customer interaction, field returns and continuous improvement
• Proficient in written and spoken English and French